Thursday 23 May 2013

My VELLVETTE Beauty box for May 2013



I had heard of all these exciting beauty subscription services abroad where you get sent some exciting beauty goodies to sample and was completely unaware that India had one too. As soon as I found out, I subscribed to my FIRST EVER May box on http://vellvette.com/. And I am pretty excited to post a few pictures of what it was like when it arrived in the mail today. 



The theme of this month's box is Organic. Packaged and presented beautifully, the box was full of coupons and some fragrant little dried flowers.

The other extra something that I opted to sample was the Meiji Amino Collagen that was sent to me apart from the contents of the box. I believe it is a 7-day sample pack that I am looking forward to trying out for myself. 





All-in-all, my first box wasn't something that I was in love with but I wouldn't call it a disappointment either. I did not mind the little lippie I got as long as I apply it with a brush. I am looking forward to trying the hair treatments and the cucumber face wash too. 

Thank you for reading.

Have a gorgeous one !

-Tejasvini.


No comments:

Post a Comment