Monday 29 September 2014

Concealer 101

Welcome to my 101 on concealers ladies ! 

I am sorry for being a little groggy today. Thats how I get when the light isn't proper for filming. 




So here it is. I talk all about my favorite concealers in my collection. The idea behind filming this was to let you know your options and what would suit your purpose whether its under eye circles or blemishes. 
You'll find that I love the more liquid consistency and salmon undertone for my dark under eyes while the creamy ones are well loved by the acne scarring, blemishes and spots on the face. I always go for something thats an exact match with my skin on the spots.

The NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer is my top favorite of the moment. Unfortunately, I couldn't talk about it or swatch it in the video. I use the shade CJ 05 - Medium. 

You could pick this baby up at Sephora in New Delhi for INR 530/- only. 
Can I tell you a secret? This one is waaayyy better than even MAC Studio Finish. Creamy, blends easily, stays put after setting with a powder and does NOT settle into fine lines.
There is no reason to not own this one if you can find an ideal match in the limited shade selection. 
Perfect Product. Perfect Price. A complete 5/5.

 

Concealers Mentioned
LIQUIDS:
L'oreal True Match Concealer in n-4/5
Avon Liquid Concealer in Medium
MAC Studio Finish Corrector in Burnt Coral 
MAC Pro Longwear in NW 30 
Bobbi Brown Tinted UnderEye Brightener in Light to Medium Peach #7
CREAM:
Deborah 24ORE Perfect in 04
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC 45
MAC PRO Concealer Palette in Medium Deep 
NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer 

So conceal away loves! 

Thank you for stopping by. Share & Subscribe!

Tejasvini. Xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment