Friday 16 January 2015

How To Look The Best At Everything by Benefit - Demo & Face Makeup

Hello my beautiful friends!

A very happy 2015 to all of you. All I want for this year is to bring tons of makeup videos to you guys. I am really far behind with my uploading schedule so far but I just want to get back on track and keep updating you with all my Pro tips, tricks and finds.

One such find is the "How To Look The Best At Everything" by Benefit.





Today's video is all about my love for the Flawless Complexion Makeup Kit available at Sephora (New Delhi)
I paid INR 2230/- for this during a 20% sale. 




Products Used: 
Benefit How to Look The Best At Everything (Medium) - Flawless Complexion Makeup Kit. 

Its contents:
The POREfessional Primer - 7.5mL
Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation - Shade: "I am so money" HONEY - 7.0 mL 
BOI-ING - Industrial Strength Concealer - Shades 02 & 03 - 2x1.5g 
Hello Flawless Custom Powder Cover Up - Shade: "I'm cute as a bunny" HONEY - 4g

Other Face Products Used:
MAC Bronzing Powder - Matte Bronze
Colorbar Blush - Coral Craving
Bobbi Brown - Shimmer Brick in Bronze
Maybelline Colorsensational Bold Matte Lipstick - MAT1

My MAC reference is NC35- NC40 incase you are wondering.

Thank you for supporting what I do. :) 

Love. Tc. Xx. 





No comments:

Post a Comment