Monday 17 June 2013

For All My Lovely Brides-to-be

www.myshaadi.in is an Indian wedding planning website for brides-to-be that features the most sought after designers, jewellers, makeup artists, fitness experts, photographers and all those who help a bride look and feel great on her D-Day. 

I doled out a little bit of advice on the best beauty buys for a bridal vanity. The posts are linked below.

Make-up buys



Your wedding is the best excuse to splurge on a ton of vanity shopping. All that makeup that you have longed to own or been skeptical about, well, this is the perfect opportunity for you to enjoy a whole bunch of new beauty merchandize.
This post will help you pick up the right makeup while you're at it... 

Skincare Products

myShaadi.in got Professional Make up artist and Beauty Expert, Tejasvini Chander to share some insights into Pre-Bridal Skin Care. Every bride wants a glowing complexion on her Wedding Day and we have some brilliant products that can help her get the flawless skin she desires..Read on to know what Tejasvini has in store for you...
Finding the right skincare can get pretty tricky. Some of the products that you start using at this time will stay on with you for years and may even become a part of your beauty regime for life. I am sharing a few of my favorite must-haves for the gorgeous bride-to-be or the newly wed. Here’s hoping that this will make everything you spend on your bridal vanity worthwhile.



Do not forget to share the posts if you enjoy reading them.

Have a beautiful day!

-Tejasvini. 



2 comments:

  1. A light but elegant makeup will suit to the brides who wear Pnina Tornai Used for their big day. I have seen any brides who look so stunning with the very light makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makeup buzz! I am fashionable girl going to be marry soon. I wanted my wedding to be best in all aspect. I have hired a popular girl for my makeup. I have also reserved beautiful Boston Wedding venues. I hope everything will be perfect that day.

    ReplyDelete