Saturday 6 September 2014

CURRENT FAVORITES ! ♥ Makeup ♥ Hair ♥ Beauty ♥ Bath & Body ♥ Sephora- WHITE Card ♥

Hi Beauty Bugs. 

I am hoping that you will find the ramblings of my beauty favourites as interesting as I do. I talk about some of the loves of my life - Whether its the Body Wash I start my day with or the gems in my professional makeup kit which make me breeze through work.



I also talk about my shopping experience (read:overwhelming) at the Sephora Sale and their loyalty Program in India in the form of the WHITE card which means discounts and birthday gifts (Eeee..Exciting!)




Most of my beauty shopping happens either at a Sephora, a MAC, The Body Shop or at a NewU. All of these are fairly easy to find in Delhi/NCR. 

Products Mentioned: 
Soap & Glory Flake Away
Soap & Glory Girligo
Soap & Glory Clean On Me
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Beauty Formula's Shaving Gel
Beauty Formula's Tea Tree Makeup Removing Wipes
L'oreal UV Perfect Aqua Essence
Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina
Sephora WHITE Card
L'oreal Fresh Dust Dry Shampoo
The Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil
Maybelline Falsies Volume Express
Benefit They're Real !
Makeup Forever ALL MAT
Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything - Medium 
DIY Magnetic Eyeshadow Palette: 
-Makeup Forever Magnetic Palette
-Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
-Inglot Eyeshadows





What are your makeup favorites and where do you purchase them ? Would love to hear all about them.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Xx. Tc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment