Sunday 13 July 2014

How I Curl My Hair.

Happy Sunday Beauties.




It is lazy day indeed but I still thought of bringing to you a tutorial on my go-to hairstyle for whenever I feel like  having a dressier hair day. 

I use three things.



1.The Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave in Spray to prep the hair for styling and protect it from heat damage. 

2. BabyLiss Pro Ceramic Dial-A-Heat Tong in 32mm. You can find this on Beautybay.com and have it shipped for free. 

3. Schwarzkopf All Weather Taft Hair Spray #4 to hold the style in place for longer. 





I hope you have just as much fun watching as I did filming this. 

Thank you for stopping by. And as always, do not forget to Share, Subscribe and give me a Thumbs up !

Much Love. 

Tejasvini. Xx. 





2 comments:

  1. Hi...
    I tried to see your video. But it's not playing. Even on YouTube...it says this video is unavailable on this platform.
    Please figure it out. I was very eager to see up video...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I have been looking into this issue but youtube just isn't making the video available on mobile platforms. You will be able to see it on a Computer though. Thank you for your support. (:

    ReplyDelete