Monday 30 June 2014

Everyday Eye Makeup using Urban Decay Naked 3

Apologies for having been so MIA lately with the posts and videos. 

But I am back with a video tutorial of the much raved about Naked 3 eyeshadow palette by Urban Decay.  

I ordered the palette online on Beautybay.com and opted for free shipping. They took about a month to deliver the same. 



For starters, I use the Urban Decay Primer Potion (Shade:Original) because I feel that the primer works best for Urban Decay Eyeshadows and top it off with a little bit of loose powder which makes it easier for the eyeshadows to slip and blend over each. 

The look I create is done completely using the palette including eyeliner. It is very wearable on a daily basis and super easy to recreate. 

After finishing the eye makeup, I just finish off my face with a little bit of under eye concealer set with powder followed by some Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick as Highlighter, a soft pink blush by Rimmel and my favourite MAC Fanfare on the lips. 

Hope you enjoy the video and recreate this look with your Naked 3 Palette. 

Don't forget to share, subscribe and give me a thumbs up ! 

Much Love. 

Xx. Tejasvini.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Tejasvini! Really like your blog :) Is there a preferred kajal you use? I like ones that stay throughout the day - any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tejasvini Chander7 September 2014 at 08:13

      Hi there.
      Thank you for your support.
      I love the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner which is very intense and waterproof. I use it as kajal and as eyeliner on my clients/brides and it does not budge. It comes in a little pot with a brush. It is affordable and much better than all the other higher end gel liners too.

      Hope this helps. :)

      Delete