Wednesday 8 August 2012

How awesome is your little jar of vaseline !




So many of us go around looking for the perfect eye make up removers, lip butters or cuticle oils. I've tried so many different products yet nothing proved be as much of an all rounder as my 20g pot of aloe vera vaseline. It sure says lip therapy but I use it as so many different things. After you finish reading this, I bet you will be hunting for your little baby jar of vaseline to make it your beauty BFF ! :)




Take vaseline on a Q-tip to get rid of eyeliner and mascara from every nook and corner of the eye. It also helps meltdown the lash glue from false lashes to ease out the removal. Thereafter, take a small amount and warm it up between your ring finger and thumb and massage it onto your lashes for some nourishment and conditioning. This has worked wonders for me. In just a few weeks, I noticed longer, thicker lashes. It reduced lash fallout considerably.



Massage vaseline every once in a while to your cuticles. It locks the moisture in, improves circulation and promotes nail growth. I like to do this after removing nail polish and filing my nails as both these activities have a very drying effect on the nails. I hear of so many people complaining that their nails take too long to grow out. Try conditioning your cuticle with vaseline and let me know if it worked for you. 






If you don't like how your brows are shaped or if the growth is just scanty in some parts then vaseline can be of such awesome help. It nourishes the roots of the hair and promotes hair growth when applied regularly. I once decided to rehabilitate my brows. I had to go without threading for quite some time and to speed things up, I used vaseline on my brows every night before going to bed. I finally managed to get some strands on the arch where I never had any hair. It also eases out eyebrow plucking. Lube the under skin before plucking. It will hurt a lot less. Hence, I love vaseline. :D



We all have that gorgeous pair of heels that are insanely uncomfortable within flat 15 minutes from the time you slip into them. You obviously can't not wear them because they are gorgeous but what you can do is work around the discomfort part of it. After wearing them for a short while you would have figured out where this beloved pair bites you. Just rub some vaseline onto those areas and put these babies back on. "Whaaaaat ?" Yeah, that's what I said when I heard Elle Fowler say this but it actually works. And no, it wont ruin your shoes unless the vaseline touches the suede portion of the shoe.





My nightstand favorite is always by my side to help me keep my lips, knees, elbows and heels hydrated, soft and supple at all times. :)

Hope you enjoyed reading this !

Take good care. :)


                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment