Tuesday 7 October 2014

Eye Makeup for Fall/Autumn '14

Hey hey hey ! 


It certainly doesn't feel like Autumn just yet but I am gearing up for the cooler and more festive months. My idea of the perfect fall eye makeup is playing with plum or aubergine tones for the smokiness and adding a warm glow to the lids for a beautiful 3D effect. This is how I'll be wearing my makeup around Diwali and the festive season. 

Today's look is super easy peasy. 

In today's video, I show you how I do my brows for the fall. I have bushy brows which I need to tame but I also wear my brows stronger for the fall and winter so that works out perfectly! 

Now my four simple steps for the eyelids. You could use different colours and use the same placement method to create any look that works for you. 

1. Outer V with Makeup Geek's Burlesque on Makeup Geek Smokey Eye Brush.




2. Smokey Crease with Urban Decay Naked 3's Nooner on a MAC 217. Lots of blending strokes are key to the look. 



3. Warm Lid Colour - Barry M Dazzle Dust (Bronze) on a flat shadow brush. 



4. Matte Browbone Highlight with Urban Decay Naked 3's Strange on a flat shadow brush. 



Watch the video to see how I go about each step. 



Products Used: 
MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit
Ben Nye Clear Mascara
NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer - CJ05
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Orginal
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Burlesque
UD Naked 3 - Nooner Eyeshadow 
Barry M Dazzle Dust - Bronze
UD Naked 3 - Strange Eyeshadow 
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer - Perfect Plum  

Don't forget to send me pictures if you do end up recreating this look. 

I will soon be coming up with a complete makeup look for an Indian wedding. Really excited to share that as well. 

Until then, keep up the dolling up ! <3

Tejasvini. Xx. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey! Could you please recommend where to purchase the eye shadow brands used in the video? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are far too beautiful than just be a make up artist. You yourself look like a model. It i snot flattering as you may think but really you are really gorgeous and your skills are excellent.

    ReplyDelete