Saturday 16 August 2014

Get Ready With Me - Day to Night time Hair & Makeup (Part II)

HI! <3


As promised last week, Part II to the Get Ready With Me series is here. 

In this video, I show you how I go about taking my makeup from a subtle day time look to adding a hint of drama for a glamorous night time look. 

What am I going to add? 
- Deeper Eyeshadows
- Winged Eyeliner
- Accent Lashes
- Bright Coral Lip Colour. 
accompanied by Wavy Curls using a 16 mm tong. 



Products Mentioned : 
HAIR:
BaByliss PRO Ceramic Tong (16mm)
Tail Comb
EYES:
Mocha - Makeup Geek 
Cosmopolitan - Makeup Geek 
Shimma Shimma - Makeup Geek 
Maybelline Gel EyeLiner 
Ardell Accent - 318 
LIPS:
Em Pillow Plush Lip Balm (Cream Sickle)
Bewtiching Coral - Maxfactor

NAILS: ESSIE Splash of Grenadine

Incase you missed the Part I to this video, watch it here --> Get Ready With Me - Daytime Hair & Makeup (Part I) 

Hope you are having a great long weekend ! 

Much Love. 

Tc. Xx. 



No comments:

Post a Comment