Friday 8 August 2014

Get Ready With Me - Daytime Hair & Makeup (Part I)

Hello again Makeup Bugs ! 

My Latest on Youtube is here to give you ideas for your everyday hair and makeup that would look great for work, a dressy day out with friends or a date. I also filmed a night time version of this where I show you how I take this look from Day to Night. (Get Ready With Me - Day to Night Time Hair & Makeup (Part II) )




I try to keep my eyes done up without using too much colour or bold lines. Just a glowy sheen and some definition with a whole lot of mascara. For the skin, I just go with some light coverage of a BB cream that has SPF and a dewy finish. I don't like to spend too much time styling the hair on a daily basis. I am pretty fond of my natural curl once I can tame down the frizz and neaten out a few pieces with a straightener. 



List of everything in the video: 

MAKEUP
Primer: Benefit POREfessional (Mini)
BB Creams: Garnier BB Cream + Maybelline Clearglow BB Cream (03 Natural)
Beauty Sponge: London SOHO New York 
Concealer: L'oreal True Match (n-4/5)
Loose Powder: Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre 
Eyeshadows
MUA Shade 17 Matte
Makeup Geek Mocha 
Makeup Geek Taupe Notch 
Makeup Geek Afterglow Pigment
Eyeliners:
Lakme Eyeconic Pencil Brown 
Laura Mericier Eyeliner in Ebony 
Mascara: MaxFactor 2000 Calories
Brows: MUA Brow Paletter
Cheeks
Contour- MAC Bonzing Powder in Matte Bronze
Blush - Rimmel Blush in Live Pink #050
Highlight - Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan 

HAIR
BaByliss PRO Ceramic Straightener
Forever 21 Headband
Fine Teasing Comb

OUTFIT:
Dress: Forever 21
Bag: Mango 
Flats: Forever 21

NAILS: ESSIE Splash of Grenadine

Would love to hear your questions and comments about products or anything else below. 

Much Love. 

TC. Xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment